Wednesday, October 29, 2008

vintage industrial furniture

sorry it has been forever :( my friend whitney motivated me to blog again! my obsession for the week is vintage industrial furniture. old medical and dental furninshing. lots of steel and metal. i love it all!


moveable industrial bookase. love. wisteria.com

lamp from getbackinc.com this might be my fav of them all

old metal restored bookcase from pastpresentfuture.com check out this website. sooo many interesting pieces

SOLD :(

getbackinc.com

anthro table. enough said.


okay i really like the cat in this image. even the cat artwork above the table. oh, my love for cats

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice piece of information it's really very useful articles for the users, thanks for sharing with us, apart from this if you are looking for some latest and unique updates on vintage industrial furniture then visit our websites.